Magnetic Eyeliner & Lashes FAQ's & Tips
Our multi-award winning and UK's first Dollbaby London Magnetic Liner & Lashes Kit as seen on ITV This Morning, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Celebrity Secrets and OK! magazines, is a revolutionary No-Glue lash system to give you fuss-free fluffy lashes in a flash!
If you struggle to apply lashes with glue, or just want fast and easy lashes on the go; we designed this kit for YOU!
See Video Tutorial Below For Full Demo on How to Apply
How to Apply in 3 Simple Steps (Read all Before Application):
NOTE:- Tweezers and not fingers! Always apply your lashes with eyelash applicators or carefully with tweezers instead of fingers. This will give you a far more precise application.
1) Make sure eyelid is completely free from oil by priming with concealer and powder or applying the eyeliner over the top of eyeshadow. Lashes will not stick to the liner if applied to a naked eyelid. Then apply the magnetic eyeliner to the eyelid (thin coat butand allow to dry. Once dry, apply a second coat (hooded eyes may need three coats)
2) Make sure the line you draw is a THIN layer but wide enough to absorb the magnets on each eyelash. If line is too thin, the magnets cannot grasp onto the magnetic liner. (But dont worry the lashes will cover the line once applied)
Note:- Make sure you trim the lashes to fit the width of your eyes. If the lashes are wider than your eyes, they will lift. So trim ONLY ONE lash from the outer end (the end away from your nose) to test and apply before cutting any more
4) You're done!
SHOP MAGNETIC LASHES KIT
APPLICATION QUICK TIP GUIDE:
- Shake eyeliner well before use
- Eyelids MUST be free from any oil, otherwise the magnetic eyeliner will not be effective. The liner needs to be applied to a 'base' on your eyelid, not on your naked eye. Either use an eye makeup primer or on top of foundation and face powder as a base or on top of eyeshadow
- Tweezers and not fingers! Always apply your lashes with eyelash applicators or carefully with tweezers instead of fingers. This will give you a far more precise application.
Make sure the line you draw is a thin layer but wide enough to absorb the magnets on each eyelash. If line is too fine, the magnets cannot grasp onto the magnetic liner. (But dont worry the lash will cover the line once applied)
- Make sure lashes fit your eye width. If lashes are too wide for your eye they will lift at the ends. So snip off the outer ends to fit your eye correctly. (Only trim one lash down to size at a time and test before cutting any more). Its better the lashes are slightly narrower than your natural eye width than too wide
- A minimum of two thin coats of the eyeliner must be applied (hooded eyes may require three coats)
- Place lashes onto the last coat of magnetic eyeliner while it's tacky but NOT wet (after approx 20-30 seconds) When positioned, press eyelashes down firmly in place
Add an extra (thin) coat of eyeliner to the areas that lift like inner / outer corners and allow to dry before placement.
Do not place lashes too close to the inner corners of the eyes
- Bend each eyelash into a horse shoe shape a few times before applying to help with flexibility and shape
When the liner is dry, the lashes are not repositionable. If you remove the lashes, you will need to touch up your magnetic liner if you take them off and want to put them back on again
Waterproof & Smudge-Proof (also Latex-free & Cruelty-free)
Our magnetic eyeliner is cruelty-free, latex-free waterproof and smudgeproof. It's not going anywhere until you want to remove it! Although it is not stubborn and is easily removed with a face cleanser / makeup remover
The Wind Test!
They will not blow off! Our magnetic eyeliner is embedded with effective cosmetic grade magnetic particles that will keep your lashes in place all day!
Strong Secure Hold That Lasts All Day!
As long as you apply at least two coats of the magnetic eyeliner (hooded eyes may require three coats), you can be assured a strong hold to keep your lashes in place all day long!
How to Remove
Removal is easy! Just gently pull the lashes off from inner corners and remove the eyeliner with makeup remover
I got the magnetic lashes for my daughter who has alopecia, they’re fab if you have no natural lashes of your own and easy to apply. Thanks Dollbaby London
~ Leah McGregory
Dollbaby London magnetic lashes are the best!
~ Charlotte Hotchin
I didnt think they would work but they stayed on all day even after a gym workout!
~ Tina Howie
I would definitely recommend Dollbaby London. The magnetic lashes kit has changed my whole appearance. Amazing quality and affordable. Love them!
~ Debbie Hill
Our Magnetic Liner & Lashes Kit in Action!
IMPORTANT: DO NOT WEAR ANY MAGNETIC EYELASHES OR EYELINER INSIDE AN MRI MACHINE
Wearing magnetic eyeliner, lashes or magnets inside an MRI machine can cause injury to the skin. Always remove magnetic eyeliner and lashes before an MRI scan
Q) I've heard of magnetic lashes before. How is this different?
A) Traditional magnetic lashes rely on the 'sandwich' technique that clamp together over your natual lashes. With those you need a total of 2-3 sets per eye! With the Dollbaby London Magnetic Liner & Lashes Kit, the eyeliner is magnetic and just one upper lash strip is all that is required. The lash strip magnetises to the eyeliner with a soft click and holds in place all day! Unlike traditional magnetic eyelashes, our lash system is fast, simple and comfortable
Q) How many wears will I get out of this kit?
A) Lashes approx 30 wears each set / Eyeliner approx. 40-80 uses depending on how often you use it
Q) Will the lashes blow off in the wind?!
A) Nope! We have road-tested them outside and they didn't budge. They also passed our full blast hairdryer test (see vid's above!)
Q) Will the lashes stay on all day?
A) Yes! As long as you put TWO COATS of the liner on, your lashes should stay on all day
Q) How do I clean the lashes?
A) As glue is not used on the lashes, you will not need to clean them regularly. But if you do find you need to clean them, you can do so using an oil-free makeup remover
Q) Are the lashes Vegan friendly?
A) Yes. The lashes included in the kit are faux-mink and registered by the Vegan Society
Q) Is the eyeliner Latex-Free
A) Yes. Our magnetic eyeliner is latex-free and cruelty-free
You can find a quick tip guide on how to apply here
SHOP MAGNETIC LASHES
If you have any queries at all, please email our Customer Care team or via our Online Chat where someone will look after you. We're here to help and aim to respond to all email within 24hrs: email@example.com