Magnetic Eyeliner & Lashes FAQ's & Tips
The Dollbaby London Magnetic Liner & Lashes Kit as seen on ITV This Morning and Cosmopolitan; is our new No-Glue lash system to give you fuss-free fluffy lashes in a flash! If you struggle to apply lashes with glue or just want fast and easy lashes; this kit is designed for you!
See Video Tutorial Below For Full Demo on How to Apply
How to Apply in 3 Simple Steps:
(Scroll Down to View Quick Tips Guide)
1) Make sure eyelid is free from oil by dusting with powder or applying over the top of eyeshadow as a base. For best results use an eye makeup primer. Then apply the magnetic eyeliner to the eyelid like a regular eyeliner and allow to dry. Then apply a second coat (this step is important)
3) You're done!
APPLICATION QUICK TIP GUIDE:
- Shake eyeliner well before use
- Eyelids MUST be free from any oil, otherwise the magnetic eyeliner will not be as effective. Either use an eye makeup primer or face powder as a base or apply on top of eyeshadow
- Trim off any excess tips of eyelash bands before application and do not place lashes too close to the inner corners of the eyes
- Bend each eyelash into a horse shoe shape a few times before applying to help with flexibility and shape
- Two coats of the eyeliner MUST be applied
- Place lashes onto the second coat of magnetic eyeliner while it's tacky but NOT wet (after approx 20 seconds).
When positioned, press eyelashes down firmly in place
- When the liner is dry, the lashes are not repositionable. If you remove the lashes, you will need to touch up your magnetic liner if you take them off and want to put them back on again
Waterproof & Smudge-Proof (also Latex-free & Cruelty-free)
Our magnetic eyeliner is cruelty-free, latex-free waterproof and smudgeproof. It's not going anywhere until you want to remove it! Although it is not stubborn and is easily removed with a face cleanser / makeup remover
The Wind Test!
They will not blow off! Our magnetic eyeliner is embedded with effective cosmetic grade magnetic particles that will keep your lashes in place all day!
Strong Secure Hold That Lasts All Day!
As long as you apply two coats of the magnetic eyeliner, you can be assured a strong hold to keep your lashes in place all day long!
How to Remove
Removal is easy! Just gently pull the lashes off and remove the eyeliner with makeup remover
I got the magnetic lashes for my daughter who has alopecia, they’re fab if you have no natural lashes of your own and easy to apply. Thanks Dollbaby London
~ Leah McGregory
Dollbaby London magnetic lashes are the best!
~ Charlotte Hotchin
I didnt think they would work but they stayed on all day even after a gym workout!
~ Tina Howie
I would definitely recommend Dollbaby London. The magnetic lashes kit has changed my whole appearance. Amazing quality and affordable. Love them!
~ Debbie Hill
Our Magnetic Liner & Lashes Kit in Action!
IMPORTANT: DO NOT WEAR ANY MAGNETIC EYELASHES OR EYELINER INSIDE AN MRI MACHINE
Wearing magnetic eyeliner, lashes or magnets inside an MRI machine can cause injury to the skin. Always remove magnetic eyeliner and lashes before an MRI scan
Q) I've heard of magnetic lashes before. How is this different?
A) Traditional magnetic lashes rely on the 'sandwich' technique that clamp together over your natual lashes. With those you need a total of 2-3 sets per eye! With the Dollbaby London Magnetic Liner & Lashes Kit, the eyeliner is magnetic and just one upper lash strip is all that is required. The lash strip magnetises to the eyeliner with a soft click and holds in place all day! Unlike traditional magnetic eyelashes, our lash system is fast, simple and comfortable
Q) How many wears will I get out of this kit?
A) Lashes approx 30 wears each set / Eyeliner approx. 40-80 uses depending on how often you use it
Q) Will the lashes blow off in the wind?!
A) Nope! We have road-tested them outside and they didn't budge. They also passed our full blast hairdryer test (see vid's above!)
Q) Will the lashes stay on all day?
A) Yes! As long as you put TWO COATS of the liner on (this is an important step), your lashes should stay on all day
Q) How do I clean the lashes?
A) As glue is not used on the lashes, you will not need to clean them regularly. But if you do find you need to clean them, you can do so using an oil-free makeup remover
Q) Are the lashes Vegan friendly?
A) Yes. Both sets of lashes included in the kit are faux-mink and Vegan friendly
Q) Is the eyeliner Latex-Free
A) Yes. Our magnetic eyeliner is latex-free and cruelty-free
If you have any questions at all dont hesitate to reach out to us via our online chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org