1. Starting at the outer corner of your eye, gently peel off the lashes in one smooth & steady movement.
2. Using your favourite makeup remover, soak a cotton pad and gently press against the eye to help break the liner down. If using a face wash, clean face as you usually would paying extra attention to the eyes. Rinse off and repeat.
3. For smaller areas, use a cotton bud.
How to clean your lashes:
Items you need:
🖤 Cotton buds
🖤 Clean Towel
🖤 Alcohol or oil-free eye makeup remover
Cleaning instructions are for both Strip and Magnetic Lashes.
1. Place your lashes on a clean towel and dip the cotton bud in alcohol or oil-free eye makeup remover.
2. Swipe the cotton bud gently over lash band to remove any makeup or magnetic/adhesive build-up.
3. Finish by using another cotton bud dipped in warm water to clean off any makeup or mascara from the lashes.
4. Arrange them back into their shape and let them air dry on a towel.